Home Office (Day), Home Gym (Night), Reading
This contemporary outdoor space was built for Craig Killoran, who wanted to create a room next to his Grade 2 listed home, for exercising and working in – taking advantage of the rural surroundings. The client’s architect came up with the plans initially and Green Modular interpreted these plans to create and build this stunning gym and office facility.
A particular challenge of this build was the construction in January during very boggy conditions. However, despite working knee-deep in mud, the building was erected and finished the following month.
The client is delighted with his new building – “I am very pleased with Green Studios, they have been very professional throughout and delivered on time and on budget.”
• Dual corner-aspect design with two 3m wide folding doors – to open the building up to the outdoors and maximise light
• Hard-wired data and telephone cabling – for communications and entertainment
• Durable Karndean vinyl flooring – a practical flooring solution for durability and ease of maintenance
• 8.75m x 5m floorplan
• Hard wired data and telephone cabling for communications
• Multi-purpose internal layout to fit the client’s exercise and entertainment needs
To find out how a garden room can offer you more space, why not take a look at our video case study. If you need more inspiration, take a look at garden room extensions.