Garden Guest Studio And Client Meeting Space – Market Harborough
This attractive garden guest studio was built for Mikki who runs her own creative agency. The studio needed to be a flexible, multi-purpose space with desk areas, client meeting facilities and space for painting – Mikki is a professional international artist. Not only this, but the bright airy studio has created a superb gallery space for her paintings.
- Shower room & WC and a small kitchen facility – fitted out in the studio to provide a flexible use of the space. Green Studios installed the services to connect the building and the shower room, though the client fitted their own kitchenette for art cleaning purposes.
- Hard-wired data and telephone cabling – linking the house direct to an under-floor socket box in the middle of the floor for flexibility when used as an office layout; Mikki has since made use of this cabling by adding a video door intercom to speak to callers at the house front door from the garden studio.
- Internal lay-out of windows and doors and power sockets – set out to suit Mikki’s furniture plans. She has since installed a flexible hanging-rail system to the walls, for easy gallery space to present her commissioned artworks.
- Sedum roof – the grass-like sedum roof is ideal as the studio is downhill from the house so the view of the planted roof can be enjoyed from the ground floor living rooms.
- Shower room & WC and a small kitchen facility
- Hard wired data and telephone cabling for office communications
- Multi-purpose internal layout
- Sedum roof
To find out how a garden guest studio can offer you more space why not take a look at our video case study.
If you need more inspiration for a garden guest studio, take a look at garden room extensions.