Working from home doesn’t mean you have to stay inside your house. If you want a quiet place to concentrate with great views and lots of natural light, why not make the most of it by building a luxury home office in your garden? We’re here to show you how…
Combine hi-tech gadgets with natural living
Whatever you need in order to do your job, whether that’s special equipment or soundproofing, you can incorporate it into a garden office. So whether you’re a musician or a mathematician, you can get things done in comfort and style. You could equip your luxury home office with the ultimate hi-tech gadgets, including:
- smartphone activated light and power control systems (you can set everything just the way you like it before strolling down the garden path to work)
- internet connectivity
- intercom systems
- air conditioning and underfloor heating
- audio visual systems.
And while you’re using the very latest technology in your garden workspace, you can get closer to nature by enjoying the environment all around you.
Comfort and style
- A comfortable space that is enjoyable to work in all year round – no cold draughts
- An addition to your garden that is not only practical, but attractive to look at – blending in with the surroundings
- An asset that will be attractive to potential buyers – helping to raise the value of your home in the future.
To get the most out of your space it’s important to think carefully about the design and layout. Our bespoke service can help you to get it just right, so that you end up with a luxury home office that really works for you.
Store your equipment securely
Do you need extra space to store work-related equipment? Your home office can be integrated with a tool shed or bike shed, housing all your kit safely and securely. If you’ve previously been using your house to store everything, you’ll be amazed at how much space you can save.
- Create a compartmentalised storage space with discreet doors for bikes or gardening tools
- Store musical instruments, photography gear and other equipment that requires protection from the elements
- Include ingenious storage solutions within the main area of your office
Storage isn’t the only possible use of extra space, of course. You could build in a chill-out area, study or hobby space, bathroom or kitchen facilities or a second office – whatever you need, we can design and build.