Transform your garden studio and make it unique! Once your garden room is installed and fully plastered and decorated, you can start adding colour and curtains, furniture and features to make it your own. Check out these creative and stunning garden room décor ideas for a garden space you’ll love.
GARDEN ROOM THEMES
Head over to Pinterest for a host of original and inventive summer house and garden room décor ideas. Checking out Pinterest is always a great way to start if you’re not quite sure what you want, but you feel you might know it when you see it. Ideas for garden room themes will often tend to reflect the outdoors, so you might want to consider:
- Go for clean, white walls accented with navy and a hint of red. Stripy cushions and anchor patterns will complete a subtle but effective marine feel.
- Browns and greens combined with wood and wool will help to create an interior environment that is firmly influenced by the natural world. Add some houseplants and take advantage of the natural light and the views of your garden.
Many people use their garden room as a workspace. For garden room offices, sleek lines and modern décor can be a good call. We love:
- Both functional and aesthetically pleasing, a Scandinavian style garden room can be easily achieved with a few key pieces. Simple white or grey walls can act as a backdrop for startling splashes of colour amid shades of grey (try a single, bright-coloured chair). Choose some curvy Scandinavian furniture, a signature light fitting and a woolly rug to complete the look.
- Keep this one room in your home completely clutter-free! Pare it down with clean lines and sensible storage, so that your garden office becomes a place where you can go to get away from it all and simply focus.
Why not keep it versatile? By using patterned cushions, painted walls and a handful of low-cost accessories to evoke the theme you desire, your garden room décor can be updated cheaply and easily whenever you fancy a change.
GET INSPIRATION FOR YOUR INTERIOR
If you’re still struggling for inspiration, we invite you to take a peek inside some of our other clients’ garden rooms. We think you’ll agree these garden room décor ideas are the height of style.
- Modern, light and airy garden office. This beautiful but highly functional garden-based workspace is a perfect example of bright, white and clean interiors that promote a professional and inspirational atmosphere.
- Colourful and creative studio. With bright, colourful items of furniture providing a cheery feel and an abundance of original artworks adorning the walls, this art studio and client meeting room is a welcoming and exciting place to be.
- Sleek and spacious playroom. Every teenager’s dream, this modern and airy garden hobby room is decorated simply and sparsely, with a focus on comfort.
Need more garden room décor ideas? When you work with us, our team are always happy to make suggestions to help you get the most from your studio. If you’re looking to add a good-looking luxury garden room to your home, call us today for a free consultation.