You’ve got a big decision to make, you need more space but the dilemma you face is do you extend your existing home or move to another house?
Initially, you may think about costs but this isn’t the only factor involved when deciding should you stay or should you go?
Emotional reasoning can often take precedence over logical and financial cost considerations. You love where you live and don’t want to move from what you now call ‘home’.
A simple answer to your problem could be sitting right outside the back door. Your garden! Often overlooked, but normally the perfect place to fit an extra room.
DON’T THINK THAT YOUR GARDEN’S BIG ENOUGH? HERE ARE A FEW QUESTIONS YOU MIGHT ASK YOURSELF
- Will moving affect my children’s school life?
- Do I want the stress and upheaval of finding a new home?
- Do I have regular commitments within the local community?
- How important are my relationships with my neighbours and do I like them?
If your answers indicate a strong bond then don’t ignore your garden as very obvious asset. Even the smallest of gardens can accommodate a beautiful room and could provide the answer to your problem!
CONSIDER THE BENEFITS TO IMPROVING RATHER THAN MOVING BY CREATING A GARDEN ROOM.
- You get to stay in the neighbourhood you love
- Time already invested in your current property won’t be wasted
- It will be significantly quicker to install than moving
- Significantly less disruption for your family overall
And on top of that
- You can hire one company to take care of everything for you
- It can increase the value of your home and provide a good return on your investment
- The cost will be cheaper overall than moving and you will know the garden room price so there won’t be any hidden costs.
All these points address both your emotional and logical dilemmas.
So if a lack of space is the only issue, you might discover that you actually have all the room you need to improve your home – just waiting for you outside!
If you think your garden is too small, you might like to look at our garden pod range.
Also – check out our garden room case studies of happy clients that used their garden for extra space. If you like the look of any, just give us a call on 0800 335 5570 and we’ll be able to give you a free quotation.