We make it easy for you to be green and help the environment.
- Windows and doors – we use powder coated aluminium windows and doors with energy efficient glazing as standard. We also source recycled aluminium and recycle any off-cuts we have from our buildings. Our windows and doors are also manufactured within our Group therefore we inspect each product personally and ensure it is to the same high standard.
- A-rated patio doors – not only do we offer a-rated eco friendly windows, we are one of the only manufacturers to offer A-rated patio doors as well.
- SIPS – we use the latest Structural Insulated Panel System (SIPS) for our rooms. At a minimum 194mm thick your walls will be insulated to the latest housing regulation standards and therefore truly habitable all-year-round.
- Air-tightness performance – we are the leading manufacturer to have tested and proven our structures to be air-tight (75% less than dwelling house Building Regulations standards). This means less energy is required to heat the air inside and therefore you save money and energy.
- State of the art walls – we use an alternative to plasterboard made from 100% recycled, eco friendly materials that provides improved sound insulation, fire-proofing, durability and ease of fixing shelves or cupboards (you can hang up to 50kg weight from a single screw fixing – perfect for your 3D TV screen!)
- LED lighting – All lighting installed in our buildings currently utilise 4.5W LED lamps, which afford a 91.43% reduction in energy consumption by comparison with equivalent mains voltage halogen lamps.
The above is just a snapshot of our eco friendly building materials. We also ensure that all timber is sourced from FSC certified suppliers and our roof cladding material is made of recycled content.