Looking for contemporary garden rooms but need help deciding?
Green Studios offers more than just a garden room – we’re here to help you design a custom-made room, built to last and look great forever. Before you head to the detail, you might like this quick video on garden room design options…
Here are some things you might like to know about our products and what makes buying your outdoor building from Green Studios, the right decision.
- Innovative and bespoke design – we help you design contemporary garden rooms exactly how you want them. Everyone uses their room in different ways, which means the design should be too. We are always looking at new innovative designs and materials, so if you don’t see what you want, ask us – we’re probably already on the case.
- Highly insulated – would you like your room to be cool in the summer and cosy warm in the winter? With our high quality materials, all of our eco garden rooms are fully insulated so it’s like being in a new-build house – this also means you save on electricity bills! Read about Fabric First here, or ask one of the team.
- Durable and low maintenance – our cladding is maintenance free and has an expected lifespan of up to 50 years, along with aluminium windows and doors, our buildings are designed to offer a maintenance free life. [Click for more info in FAQs].
- Installed within 4-6 weeks – we offer a really quick turn-around from manufacture to installation. Our eco rooms are typically installed within 4-6 weeks (if no planning permission is needed). That means once you decide what you want, you can be utilising the space in no time.
- Manufactured in the UK – Green Studios is part of the Stillwater Group who manufactures all the fabrication for our garden rooms. All of our products are manufactured in the UK – take a look at Stillwater Group, APlus Aluminium, and APlus Joinery for more information.
- Sustainable – we will use materials that have minimum impact on the environment and at no extra cost to you. This means you can rest assured that your product is sustainable yet affordable.
- 10 year insurance-backed warranty – our contemporary garden rooms are intended to be permanent structures that last as long as your house! For peace of mind, we back this up with a 10 year insurance-backed warranty.
- Deposit protection insurance – as part of our commitment to you, we provide insurance that protects your deposit, you can feel assured your investment is safe in any event.
- You move, your garden room can too, or take the profit – did you know, we can dismantle your garden room if you choose to move? Although you may want to leave it there. We recently installed a £18,000 garden room in Central London, the agent valued the property £30,000 higher because of the extra room added – that’s a great profit to make!